A nurse performs a wide range of jobs in every shift, including taking care and educating patients about their physical condition. In this case, nurses must be able to build the trust and rapport with their patients and their families. If you are applying to work as a nurse, see this post with the best tips from examples of resumes for nurses 2017.
Job description: You can expect working with a wide range of patients from geriatric to pediatric. You may also specialize in one of the major areas, including cardiac care, neonatal care and pediatric care, among others. Before applying though, you have to win the job, and that begins with an impressive CV. When lacking inspiration feel free to review 2015 resume examples first.
Tips from Examples of Resumes for Nurses 2017
- Personal and contact details: This section, according to the examples of resumes for nurses 2017 should include your complete name, mailing address, phone or mobile number and email address.
- Objective statement (optional): This outlines your career plans and future goals, which may be in line with the things that the company is looking for their applicants. It can be two to three lines of text.
- Career highlights: This must be benefit-oriented, showing the reasons the company must get you for the job. It must display the things that make you different. It can be achieved by mentioning your biggest accomplishments so far
- Professional experience: This is the component of the resume examples for nursing 2017 where to write your employment history starting from the latest position you have handled or company you have worked for.
- Core skills: This will include your best skills to perform the duties and responsibilities of a nurse, depending on your specialty. You can also include your computer and administrative skills in this section.
- Education: List your academic background as well as honors received from each school attended, according to examples of nursing resumes 2017.
Glance at a simple yet effective resume example for teachers!