When applying for a position as an administrative assistant, you should remember some tips and tricks in order to make a compelling resume, according to resume example for administrative assistant 2017 that wins the hiring manager’s attention. To become an administrative assistant, you must be someone that knows how to keep up with the demands of your job and the deadlines you should beat.
Job description: Before learning about the resume examples administrative assistant 2017, learn about some job description of the position. You will be performing administrative and office support tasks and work closely with supervisors. You may be one that also handles telephone calls and directing and receiving visitors.
Resume Example for Administrative Assistant 2017
- First section includes your personal and contact information; remember to have them updated if there are recent changes in email address, home address or mobile number.
- Professional summary will include your value proposition that makes you an effective administrative assistant to handle complex roles and difficult tasks in the company. It should also include your awards or accomplishments to make the employer realize that you are indeed an ideal administrative assistant.
- Work history is the part of your application that will include your most recent jobs or positions handled related to the field of administration. You don’t have to list those experiences that do not have anything to do with this application.
- Academic background is the part, according to 2015 resume examples administrative assistant, that highlights the schools attended, year of graduation, degree earned and related accomplishments, including any scholarships received.
- Volunteer work, coursework and other related activities showing your leadership and organization skills. These may also reflect a good life balance that you have to impress the employer.
- Any affiliations, certifications and trainings related to your job
- Related skills
- Awards, achievements and recognitions received
Inspiring resume sample for marketing manager you can make use of!
There you have the best ways on how to make your resume work for your favor, according to an example. Outline and carefully think of things to include in your application, keep it to only two pages and proofread and edit your paper for the best results.