For some, resume 2016-2017 can be done in a thoughtless, hurried way. However, that is one fatal mistake that you should be avoiding in order for you to make matters most when it comes to your job application. This means that you have to ensure that you get to create yours in a way that it would appeal to recruiters and one that an ATS or Applicant Tracking System would not consider as junk.
To create professionally written resumes for 2016-2017, you should be able to present any information carefully. This can be done by following a template that is effective enough for you to land that dream job. Now, let’s look into the top five things that you may consider when writing yours.
We’ve also prepared a useful example of lawyer resume!
Top Five Tips for the Best Resume 2016-2017
If you are on the verge of completing a CV, you must take the time to view or edit what you may have already written. The following listed below would help ensure that you get to submit a professionally written one. Take a look at the following.
- The best resume 2016 suggests that you use fonts like Helvetica, Times New Roman or Arial instead of the default MS Word font Calibri. Using these simple, clean fonts make not make yours be the prettiest, but it guarantees that it becomes readable, catching the attention of a possible employer.
- It is also recommended that you start deleting the career objectives part of it. Aside from the fact that it takes space, it is excessively obvious.
- Another key factor is the need for you to avoid writing “references available upon request”. If recruiters want it, they would certainly ask for it.
- Before you finalize yours, it is required that you spell check so that you can make necessary corrections, helping you keep professionalism intact.
- What is also trending for resumes for 2016-2017 is the need for you to save its final copy in a PDF format so that you when recruiters open it up on a different computer, resume formats 2016 would not be messed up.