As a fresher looking to apply for a new job in 2019, you might be looking for tips on how to win a job application. Because you don’t have much experience to write in your resume, we’ve prepared the best resume examples for freshers 2019 as well as some tips and techniques for an interview
Tips and Techniques for the Interview
- Manage stress and be confident. Don’t feel nervous and go to the interview with high confidence to reflect your interest in the job and your determination.
- Be prepared for the interview. Just as you should write using the best resume examples for freshers 2019, you should also prepare to answer the interview questions practicing some common questions and answers.
- Make a research about the job and the company so that you can give specific answers for the interview.
- Practice deep breathing to relax during the job interview
Common Interview Questions
What are your strengths? Tell about your most impressive traits and skills.
- What are your weaknesses? Mention one or two of your weaknesses and of ways on how you overcome them.
- Why are you interested working in this company? Be honest. Tell them why you want to get the job. Tell them about growth potential and skills enhancement you can have working with them.
- What can you offer the company? Tell them about your value proposition and things you can do in performing your job. You can also tell about your accomplishments.
- How do you handle job pressure? Just be honest and express your ways on handling and overcoming pressure just as how you did in your academic for instance.
Example Resume for Freshers
- Personal and contact details include your full name, home address, phone number and email address.
- Objective statement is your goals and future plans
- Educational background is the list of schools attended, year of graduation, degree earned and other pertinent details.
- Core skills: language, computer, administrative and others
- Volunteer experience, coursework and other activities
- References include at least three contacts that can speak about you and your skills
- Do not forget to stick to proper resume formats 2019
Don’t despair even if you are a fresher. You can highlight your skills, including your leadership skills, language skills and other important skills to show you are the perfect fit for the job.